Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tired...

Just getting back from Las Vegas.  Was there for a business conference for the last few days... and while it was a nice change of scenery, it's nice to be home.

While there, I stayed at the Aria hotel and let me tell you... those rooms are awesome.  Especially for a gadget geek like myself.  The entire room is automated.  Upon first entry, the room lights gradually brighten and the curtains automatically open to show you the view.  The TV turns on to some uplifting music and presents you with a menu of options including lighting, temperature, and curtain controls. (SQUEEE!!)  Sorry... got all high-school-girl on you there...

Anyways... I'm home now, but I'm also dead tired.  So I'm probably going to crash and report more in depth tomorrow. :)

No comments: