Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

Yay for Friday!

After a very long week, Friday is finally here.  Hopefully things will get better but I'm starting to become overwhelmed with all the projects I have going on at once.  Marketing is starting to gear up at the insurance office in an attempt to reboot the company... I'm still doing website design on the side... and now I'm also developing a browser-based game with some friends.  This is in addition to the other extracurricular activities I've got going on like WoW Raids... which take up 3 of the nights in the week.

Hopefully I can use the weekend to get caught up on a few things and get ready for the next week.  I already have a meeting scheduled on Tuesday for my first big web project so I kinda need to be prepared for that.

No comments: