Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Long Day

I'm very tired tonight, but couldn't let the streak die at just 2 posts in as many days now, could I? :)   Just got back from helping a coworker set up their brand new LED flat screen TV.   Very impressive setup... and would have been able to test it... if Best Buy had actually sold them the right stuff.

The sold him HDMI cables that were too short and no surge supressor.  We're in the middle of the friggin' desert and because it's so dry, we get tons of lightening hits.  The last thing you want to do is fry thousands of dollars of electronics.   So he's going back tomorrow to get the remaining pieces he needs to complete the setup.

I'm afraid it's gonna be a short post cause I'm just too tired to keep writing.   I'll post another mini-update midday tomorrow or so. :)

No comments: