Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The New Blog

Well...two days in a row... this is a first. A first post to the new blog location, that is. MDL.com moved last night over to BlogSpot. I got tired of the old layout, but really didn't have the energy to design something new.... so I went the template route... and then learned about Blogger's Layouts and decided, "meh, might as well". And VOILA! Insta-new website blog. Plus, it's got FISH! So it's full of win right there!

Anyways... I hit up the doctor today. Have had a cough I haven't been able to get rid of for the past few weeks. I thought I had it licked last Friday but then it came back again over the weekend so I decided I should get in to see what the Doctor says. Still don't know what it is, but we have a feeling it may be related to the acid-reflux I get sometimes. So we did some bloodtests and made an appointment for 30-days out. No new medications though... so still more coughing ahead, I guess. Oh well...

Had a GREAT raid in WoW tonight... one of the best ones we've had since before the expansion released! To those that don't play, I know this won't mean much to you, but we managed to take down 3 instances and STILL nearly cleared a 4th! All in just 1 night's normal raid period. Well done! Hopefully, we'll be able to knock one of the instances off the schedule soon. I think we're all pretty tired of continuously going in there, but there's a "legendary" item that we are trying to get... and the only way to do that is to run it over and over.

It's back to work tomorrow after today's UP (Unpaid) day. Although, I did stop by the office this afternoon and worked on a flyer that needed to get out. Hopefully this shortened work schedule (and consequently shorted paycheck) will be done away with... and hopefully not by losing it altogether! We'll see...

No comments: