Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Drew

I'm REALLY falling in love with my new vehicle, Drew.  His epic MPGs are being very kind to my pocketbook. :)   And he's really stylish too... and apparently unique.  Good luck finding another 2011 Sportage on the road... I STILL haven't seen one. ;)

However... there is one thing I desperately miss about Brian.  I bought Brian right after the accident... and his driver seat was VERY comfortable.  I hadn't realized it at the time, but the lumbar support provided my back with a great deal of pain relief for all the driving I do.   But now, I have Drew... and he doesn't have the lumbar support.  The EX model does, but the LX does not.... and I didn't know how much I would miss it until it was gone.  It took about a week of no lumber for the back pain to show up.

But there is a solution.  I picked up a lumbar pillow... and while it is not a perfect solution, it's not bad.  I do have to adjust it almost everytime I get in, but at least the backpain is gone.  Now it's time for a roadtrip... to see if that's truly a solution. :)

We'll see... but one thing I know for sure.   I love Drew. :)

No comments: