Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

30 Days of Me - Days 23-30

I'm quite a bit behind with the most recent 30-Days project, so I'm going to blast through all the remaining September days with this post.  To be honest, this project hasn't really gotten me that involved... so I've been very lax in completing it daily.  I think I'll stay off the projects for a while and just post miscellaneous stuff.  Unless I find something I really want to try again. :)   So without further ado... Days 23 through 30...

Day 23- something you crave for a lot
Milk products.... Cheese, Cream Cheese, Ice Cream, Cheesecake, etc, etc, etc...  Sad that I'm lactose intolerant... or maybe it's because I'm lactose intolerant that makes me crave them.   Wanting what I can't have... story of my life..

Day 24- a letter to your parents
This one is slightly ambiguous... what exactly was this day looking for?  "Hi, how ya doing?" or "I've got something to confess?"  

Day 25- what I would find in your bag
Technology, Technology, Technology... A laptop, power cords, and iPad, a Netbook, a mouse, network cabling, USB cables, telephone cable (just in case), and the good old stand by... pen and a pad of paper...

Day 26- what do you think about your friends
What friends would those be?  To be honest, I have reconnected with an old high school friend of mine.  But most of my other friends are just coworkers... and we don't really hang out after hours...

Day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
To get back into blogging... but this one just hasn't captured my interest like the last 30 Days of Truth did.

Day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Blizzcon 2009 (October)
30 Days of Me 2010 (September)
Looks like the same doofus to me. :)

Day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
How to program in AJAX... for the most part.  Still learning :)

Day 30- your favorite song
...changes from day to day.  Currently, it's Kurt Schneider and Sam Tsui's "Don't Want An Ending" (available on iTunes too)

No comments: