Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scraping Paint

Getting my mother to let me have my own life is like trying to scrape paint off the Sistine Chapel's ceiling.... doable, but they'll hate you by the time you succeed.

I want to go down to Tucson to see some friends and my parents are saying they want to go down with me and go to the football.  I want to get out and do stuff on my own without their constant hovering but it's impossible! No matter how much I tell them it won't work, she doesn't give up and continues to try to invite herself along for the trip!  I finally just said mind it was only an idea so she would just let it drop.   But then she decides she needs to help my clean off my desk sometime this weekend.  My desk is FINE.  I know where everything is.  STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH MY SHIT AND MY LIFE, WOMAN!!

Ok... I'm better now... not really...

Somedays I wish I hadn't moved in with them...

No comments: