Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 17: someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I'd want to switch lives with myself... my younger self, that is.  So that I could tell him what a goober he was in High School... and get him to open up more, sooner in life.  Get him to take chances more.  Get him to take care of himself more.

But I think this day was meant to be someone else... so I'm gonna go with Neil Patrick Harris.  The guy has transcended the kid actor generation to serious adult actor... and stuck in a few musical theater credits in the middle.  He's super talented and just seems to have his life together. :)

No comments: