Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 12: how you found out about blogger and why you have one

I found out about Blogger way back in 1999.  I was just starting to come out of my shell (and "come out" period) and started learning about various websites where people keep journals online.  I was a regular visitor to quite a few of them... and finally decided I wanted to try one on my own.  I've never been a REGULAR blogger until recently.  For about the first half a year I was consistent in doing it... but then gradually stopped posting so frequently.  Now I'm back at it again.

I have one because it helps me think things through.  And it helps me stay connect with some friends.  Plus i just like getting my thoughts out there.  On more than one occasion I've gone back through my own archives and walked down memory lane. :)

No comments: