Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slow Death

I think the computer knows it's dying.  It's now taking much longer to recover from the reboots.  It use to be a speedy process of disconnecting and reconnecting to get the system back up and running from a reboot or shutdown.  But now it's taking 3 or 4 retries for it to take hold.

It's very concerning... because if this system goes down, I'm effectively dead in the water in regards to productivity from home.  I have the laptop and the netbook.... but they don't function well.  Or rather are MUCH harder to work with due to the smaller screen real estate.

Please hold it together, Big Desktop.   Just a little while longer... then you can rest, ok?

No comments: