Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

No argument could ever possibly supersede the importance of someone's well-being in my book.  I don't get into arguments that often.  I'm more of an easy-going kinda guy.  But when I do feel strongly about something, I will argue the point... and if it can't be resolved, then we agree to disagree.

But if the argument got bad enough that we fought so much that we departed angry,  I still think I'd be rushing to the hospital.  You could call it selfishness, I guess.  Because I wouldn't want the last things I said to someone be words in anger.  I'd want to make sure they were alright... maybe even throw in a joke or two about the situation.  And try to patch things back up.  Best Friend or Ordinary Friend.  I'd like to think I'd behave the same way no matter what the situation is.

No comments: