Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Movietime

Mother wants to go see a movie.  I'm trying to convince her to see Inception... but it looks like it's going to be Cats & Dogs 2.  We loved the campy original, despite the critics saying it was a lame story idea.  It's a kids movie with talking Cats and Dogs... what did you expect for film quality?  "Gone with the Wind"?  Anyways... should be fun... but I might try to sneak in another viewing of Inception over the weekend sometime.

oh and by the way....

CATS RULE!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I AGREE! Cats totally rule. Mine especially. :)

Kylani said...

I've never had either as a pet before, but I think cats are much cuter. :] Hope you had fun!