Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day Off

Yesterday was the first day in a LONG time that I didn't post on the blog.  Nothing exciting really happened so there wasn't much to post! LOL

Today I'm sitting here just surfing and I cam across a couple pretty cool games that I think I might have to pick up in the future...  Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Age of Empires Online.

First off, both these titles are from a couple of my favorite game series.  They rank right up there with Warcraft and the Sims stuff.  Now it looks like they are both releasing new version.

Hot Pursuit looks to return NFS to open world racing, which I just love.  Half the fun I have in NFS is just driving around the city, exploring, and taunting the cops.  And now it looks like they are making it even better.  You'll now be able to PLAY a cop... and have a LOT more interaction with your friends, which is really cool

AoE looks to bring the RTS game to the online world... somehow blending it with a persistent universe.  I wonder how they are going to handle things like rebuilding after an attack... especially if you're not on.   In any case, I look forward to seeing it.  Should be pretty cool. :)

   

No comments: