Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 30: A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

I made it!  The end of the 30 Day Project is upon is.  I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and posting at least once a day, which was the reason behind the project in the first place...  to get me interested in the blog again.  And I think it succeeded for the most port.  Though I may take a tiny break from it for this week... not sure yet.  There may be things that pop up that are blog-worthy... we'll just have to see. :)

Dear Jon-  (No, it's not one of those letters...)

I love you're new outlook.  Without it, you might still be shuttered in a closet somewhere.  I love your personality.  You bring a bit more humor into the world with your shenanigans.  I love your honesty and truthfulness that you've displayed over the last 30 days.  And I love that you plan to continue that honesty in the days ahead.

Sincerely,
Yourself

No comments: