Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?

Hmm... this one didn't line up so well on the calendar.  LOL   It's Monday morning, traffic coming in to work was lousy because school is back in session, and I still am having some stomach issues.  So right now, thinking about the "best thing going for me" isn't exactly easy.

I guess I could say the best thing is I did come in to work... that I still have a job, albeit one that is also dying... but for now at least I collect a paycheck.  Which is more than can be said for quite a few others in today economy.

No comments: