Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

This one's been sitting in drafts all day.... almost forgot to post it!

No... I've never been that far in despair or depression to give up on life.  There is always something worth living for, be it ever so small.  Sure there have been plenty of hard times, but those incidents are what define us and make us stronger.

My faith helps me through some of the tough times too.  I have a cross-stitch that was given to me upon my Confirmation from a congregation member...  I can't get a good picture of it now, so I'll post it tomorrow.  But it's a great reminder that I always have backup... and no matter what happens, it's nothing I can't handle.

No comments: