Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Off to Vegas...

I'm taking a business trip to Vegas in a few days... but I intend to continue blogging from the road, as it were.  I have to keep up my new project of 30 Days of Truth, right?

This is the third time I'll be heading to Vegas for business but the first time with my current company... and the first time I'll be staying in a semi-luxury hotel.  I've usually been hitting up the cheaper side of the Strip... like the Stratosphere or (when they have a special) the Luxor.  But this trip will find me at the brand new Aria at City Center.

Having the company foot the bill is nice...

No comments: