Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

That's easy... Janell.  We drifted apart for more than a year due to my stupidity but I eventually did call her.  She had moved across the country form me at the time.  Actually, she's across the country now.  Which reminds me I should look into going for a visit at some point... just to hang out. :)

But anyways... I missed her as a sounding board for that year.  She was a great counterpoint to my own inner voice.. and for some reason I listen to her advice more than anyone else's.

No comments: