Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Saturday, July 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I bet you thought I forgot about day 11.  Well... I didn't.  It's just been a very busy couple of days.

I guess the area in which I receive the most compliments is in my technical knowledge.  For some reason technology just comes easy to me.  So much so that I think I don't really know that much, but everyone tells me I'm advanced in the field.  I think it's more a case of that they just haven't met the right people. :)  I do know my way around a computer... could even build one from parts... and software seems to just like me.  So either I'm very gifted, I have an aura that makes technology work, or all my family and friends really don't know anything about this stuff.

No offense, everyone! :)

No comments: