Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 15 Followup

The next few songs the random system pumped out were REALLY off the deep end... so I thought I should post them too...  Enjoy!

  1. "Price is Right" Theme Song (Remix) - (Independant Internet Artist)
  2. "Prologue: Beauty and the Beast" by Alan Menken from Disney's Beauty and the Beast (Movie)
  3. "Radical Notion" by Hans Zimmer from Inception (Music from the Motion Picture)
  4. "Tune Up #1" by Jonathan Larson from Rent: Original Broadway Cast
  5. "Spin" by Darran Hayes from Spin
  6. "Iowa Stubborn" by Meredith Wilson from The Music Man: Original Broadway Cast
  7. "It Takes A Woman" from Hello, Dolly! (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
  8. "Til I Hear You Sing" by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Phantom: Love Never Dies
  9. "Giddy Up" by *NSYNC from *NSYNC
  10. "Big Blue Dress" by Cranius from Big Blue Dress

No comments: