Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

The likelihood of this happening is EXTREMELY remote. LOL  But I guess the question is "what if"... so I'd have to say I would hope we were married... but if not, I'm not going to compound one sin with another by having any abortion...  but I think I would defer to whatever the Mother thought.  If she wanted one, I wouldn't be happy about it but would agree to it.  If she wanted to raise the child and wanted help, I'd be there for her.  If she wanted to have the child and then put it up for adoption, I'd support that as well.

No comments: