Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.

I wish I had made the decision to be more open, sooner.  As most of my friends who knew me prior to my time in World of Warcraft will attest to, I've always been a pretty reserved guy.  I dont' like conflict.  I don't know how to handle certain situations.  I'm a great listener, but I just can't come up with a good thing to say in response to what I just heard... especially if it's very personal, emotionally charged, or very serious.

But after WoW, I did emerge somewhat.  In game, I'm much more open.  Maybe that's the anonymity of the internet and it's safety factor there.  But for whatever reason, I'd been more open in game than in real life... until recently.  And now I'm liking that feeling out of game too.  I just wish I had the courage earlier on in my life.

No comments: