Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)

I don't have any heroes... not in my youth or currently as an adult.   I don't know why... but I've never really looked up to someone and said "I want to be them" or "I admire them".  Everyone has their flaws, in my book... maybe i'm just looking to hard to find someone without them.

It seems like the last few "Days of Truth"... most of the last week, in fact... have been more difficult for me to adapt to.  And that's not what this project was about.  It was to look inward and explore my own life more...and to publish more regularly to this blog.  It was definately not to adapt my life to fit the "Truths".

So today I'm starting a new rule...  I do plan to continue the 30 Days of Truth project, but if I can't meet the goals of a specific day, I'll post my reasons why rather than what the day's truth was suppose to be.  Sound truthful and fair?

No comments: