Directory

Welcome... but you're not there yet...

You've found my old blog at BlogSpot. Starting in 2013, I've relocated to my own WordPress blog. Come check it out at http://www.mydeviantlife.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The White Knight is Gone

Brian has returned from his day at the spa (dealership) where bad news abounded.  The poor guy.  The oil change and light bulb replacement were completed with no problems.  However, his GPS unit is once again busted.  For those with the Chrysler "after-market" navigation system by Garmin... the Navus... I'm very sorry.   This will be the 4th one I've gone through... and alas, now it is out of warranty.  So I'm stuck with not being able to touch the screen.

Next bit of bad news, the battery is cracked and leaking battery acid.  Yay for corrosive liquids in the engine compartment!  Speaking of engine compartment liquids, the Transmission fluid could use a replacement... and also one of the tires is slashed on the side wall.

I shoulda kept the Journey... LOL

No comments: